Terms & Condoitions
Terms & Condoitions
By agreeing and signing these terms and conditions before making payment to HKGN Solutions, hereby, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service). These terms and conditions can be changed, updated and modified by HKGN Solutions without notice and all the rights to update and change the Terms of Service (at any time) remains with HKGN Solutions.
Introduction of any new features that enhance or increase the existing services, including the introduction of new tools and resources, will be subject to the Terms of Service and continued use of the these services after such changes will constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the below mentioned terms of services will result in the termination of your account.
- The user must be a person of legal age and should be able to enter into a service contract.
- Any activated account can be used by one person only. An account is limited for use by the defined number of softwares in the agreement. You will be required to buy softwares for any additional computers.
- HKGN Solutions will provide services for the issues and software mentioned in the agreement and listed on our website. For all other hardware and software issues HKGN Solutions would not be liable to provide any services.
- Our support services are available through phone call and online computer sharing of resources only and onsite technical services are not included as a mode of providing technical services.
- By signing and agreeing to these mentioned terms and conditions, you are agreeing that HKGN Solutions is not liable to provide any technical support for hardware related issues of your computers, printers, servers,wireless access devices, routers or any other related issues.
- HKGN Solutions does not provide any standby or replacement of any part of a computer that has malfunctioned.
- We also do not provide any warranty on software or hardware which is covered under the support plan of the manufacturer • Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their computers including username and passwords. HKGN Solutions cannot and will not be liable for any damage or loss from the customer’s failure to comply with the required security obligation.
- Customers are requested not to share their username and password with the technical support professionals at any time. If this information is accidentally shared, kindly change the password immediately.
- We cannot and will not be held liable for any damage or loss of data due to theft from computer hacking.
- You are requested to
Payment, Upgrading, Downgrading and Refund Terms
Payment/Credit Card Billing: You authorize HKGN Solutions to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services. You authorize your bank , the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You agree to provide HKGN Solutions with updated credit card information upon request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither HKGN Solutions nor any HKGN Solutions affiliated company/individual will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card.
If you decide to use our services, we will require you to provide your credit card information and billing address information to complete the payment. HKGN Solutions may use services from a 3rd party to process and validate credit card information. And if required to share/transfer or disclose your credit card information and amount to be processed with the credit card processing company to complete the payment, we would not place any charges without your explicit consent.
In the case of any installment subscription plan the account/credit/debit/debit card will be charged automatically on the date you agreed to any of our services and at the time of subscription. We do not store credit/debit card information for any customer and we would not process any charges without your explicit consent.
You authorize HKGN Solutions and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for HKGN Solutions to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit/debit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide HKGN Solutions with updated credit/debit card information upon HKGN Solutions request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither HKGN Solutions nor any HKGN Solutions affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit/debit card. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at HKGN Solutions option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit/debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit/debit card issuer
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is required and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancellation.
If you cancel the service before the end of your current subscription period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
HKGN Solutions, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for any PC other than the one(s) which has been registered for use with HKGN Solutions. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your PC Support Service.
Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by HKGN Solutions.
HKGN Solutions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.